Thursday, March 31, 2011

Archaic Dice - E-zine for SWCG

I sent out the first issue of Archaic Dice, the journal of the Swords & Wizardry Creative Guild, this morning. For some reason, not everyone got the text copy, so I sent a link to the pdf as a special notice.

There were a couple of omissions from the list of member blogs, so here are three more member links:
Straycouches
Carjacked Seraphim
The Yaqqothl Grimoire
Sword +1
http://isungr.blogspot.com/

Anyone wanting to join the SWCG, please email a request to: snwcreativeguild-subscribe@yahoogroups (DOT) com

5 comments:

  1. I didn't get the email--and the Yahoo! Group doesn't have access to the messages from the list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matthew, I sent you an email with one possible theory. The group not giving access to messages - I thought I had that fixed, but apparently not. I'll work on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I think I got the settings fixed so that members can view messages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You left out my blog too! http://swordplusone.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete