Friday, May 20, 2016

Tabletop Library 25% Off Sale!

https://tabletoplibrary.com/?affiliates=4
Tabletop Library is starting a big weekend sale today, celebrating the inauguration of new site features, publishers, and products!

Type GRAND-25 at checkout to get the 25% discount -- most products on the site are included in the sale.


Joesky Tax: Does anyone still pay the Joesky tax? It's the premise that if you're making a non-gaming post, you should include some content with it. I don't have content, but I have a really good link to Greg Farrell's NPC generator for Swords & Wizardry, also usable with pretty much any of the old-school editions. Take a look!

2 comments:

  1. How is, "My RPG books are on sale with this code" not gaming related?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, now that I think about it, the rule was that if you were posting a RANT you had to pay the tax, so I didn't actually need to.

    ReplyDelete