Sunday, March 10, 2013

Just a Couple of Grins and Notes


My son this morning, playing Skyrim: "This blade just isn't cutting it." <pause> "See what I did there?"

Erik Tenkar's group is kicking loose on a Swords & Wizardry campaign: See here, as if Tenkar's Tavern isn't already on your list of blogs, since he is taking on the mantle of the majordomo of the Old School's go-to blog.

In a not-quite-so-intriguing note about Swords & Wizardry, I have finally been updating the Giant List of all Swords & Wizardry Stuff. It might be current now, although there are probably several things I have missed. Indeed, one has just sprung to mind, so I will add it when I'm done posting here.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Matt---

    You're welcome to list the S&W Reference Sheets, too: in print @ http://black-blade-publishing.com/Store/tabid/65/pid/16/Swords-Wizardry-Core-Rules-Reference-Sheets-print-digest-size-.aspx and in .pdf @ http://black-blade-publishing.com/Store/tabid/65/pid/23/Swords-Wizardry-Core-Rules-Reference-Sheets-pdf-.aspx

    Allan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt, thanks for the mention.

    I'm not so sure about the history of the previous wearers of the mantel in question - seems to me it might be cursed.

    Do we have a 5th level Cleric on standby? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Upon your closer inspection, the mantle does indeed appear to be an artifact not only of power but of ill happenings, disrepute, and losses. Nevertheless, the garment chooses the wearer, not the converse. It's yours now. :)

    ReplyDelete