Friday, April 15, 2011

Pasadena, CA S&W game!

From The Reverend Dak, announcing a California Swords & Wizardry game!

The next D&D Meet-up in Pasadena, CA is on May 7th and I'm going to be running a 0e D&D game. It will be an entry level adventure (great for beginners) as I will getting my own feet wet with the Swords and Wizardry Complete Rulebook. Registration for players will be open one week before the game (Apr 30) but as the GM I can reserve a few seats. I'd like to open the opportunity for S&W Guild members to get a seat before the general public can register. As a courtesy to the Meet-up organizer, I want to leave a few open for Meet-up members. So if you can pass this on to the Guild, they can contact me directly to reserve a seat. I'm hoping one or two seats reserved for S&W Guild members.

Pasadena D&D Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/pasadena-dnd/events/17171984/

0e: Swords & Wizardry: Old-School Dungeon Crawl (Original D&D)
DM: The Reverend Dak
Level: 1, Introductory Adventure
Start Time: 2:30PM
Length: 4 hours
Players: Alyssa, Annie, Guild Member, Guild Member
Open spots: 2
Notes: BYOC (Bring Your Own Char.) OK. 1st Level, 0 XP. Any OD&D, S&W
Complete Edition or Freestyle class or race should be OK. Iconic
pre-gens will be available. Minimal house-rules. DM rules
interpretations in full effect! Visit my DM-ing blog for more
information: http://dakdm.straycouches.com/

2 comments:

  1. Aw, that's really too bad. I'll be out of state that weekend…

    ReplyDelete
  2. @staples , I plan to make this a collaborative on-going campaign. Follow this blog or mine for updates and upcoming games.

    ReplyDelete