Sunday, April 10, 2011

Adding more and more

As time goes by, I continue adding other blogs to my blogroll. Today's addition is Places to Go, People to Be ... and in particular, this post about design principle, which happened to catch my eye.

It's always interesting to think about what ways technology can be used to improve gaming materials, and I'm particularly fascinated with the question about making game materials more FUNCTIONAL at the actual gaming table.

Plus, "People to be" is just the coolest title for an RPG blog.

2 comments:

  1. I've been trying to come up with a 2-page dungeon spread that has the dungeon in the centre of the two pates, and comments all the way around the map. The problem is always that darned spine. I heartily endorse the one-page philosophy; there's nothing more frustrating for the DM than having to page-flip during an encounter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt,

    I'm very flattered. Thank you for the pointer.

    ReplyDelete