Thursday, August 4, 2011

Knockspell #4 added to RPGNow

I had a lot of people point out to me that it's odd to be selling Knockspell 1, 2, 3, and 5 on RPGNow, and not selling #4. It's not that I had any particular reason for not having #4 on RPGNow, I just never got around to it somehow.

In any case, this probably isn't a "sit up and start clicking" announcement for anyone, but just to let people know, the pdf of #4 is now up with the others on RPGNow as well as lulu. The RPGNow link is THIS LINK HERE.

EDIT - Quick note that this is NOT #6, which will be the latest issue, this is just housekeeping with an older issue.

3 comments:

  1. But why still no POD of issue 4? I'm looking for an actual print copy to add it to my magazine collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get a print copy from FGG here: http://www.talesofthefroggod.com/index.php/products/swords-and-wizardry-legacy-products?start=9

    Once those run out I will probably put the magazines up for POD again, but while there are still unsold magazines in stock I want to try and sell through those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like the print version is now sold out at the Frogs, correct?

    ReplyDelete